SPECTRE (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supremacy 1914 alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested?

Go down 
+7
Baron Von Munchausen
Brusilov
Petrie000
jagdpantherPL
GavTheMighty
Dukasho
Vathek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

Interested? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Hey, Hajji, just click to register here and I will sign off on it.
Back to top Go down
Petrie000
Marquess
Petrie000

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm

welcome aboard, Hajji
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:20 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Munchausen
Prince
Baron Von Munchausen

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:34 am

Welcome Hajji!
Back to top Go down
Hajji
Prince
Hajji

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:45 am

Thanks guys! You can be absolutely certain I will be doing my best to make all of our opponents as upset as BIA after playing us.
Back to top Go down
carracalla
Marquess
carracalla

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:54 am

I would like to join whenever there is space. My GameId is Carracalla
(major surprise there, I know). I currently play an average of 3-4 games
at the same time, but I have never been part of an alliance and I would
like to explore that element of this game.
Back to top Go down
knight e

PostSubject: knight errant   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Hi all,

Baron VM invited me. I go by knight errant, I am ranked in the top 130, I am a tough but honorable player, and I am interested in alliance play if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi Knight. The Baron speaks highly of you and you have a most impressive record. We would be delighted to have you as a member; and I have activated your account here. Have a look around when you get a chance and see what you think.
Back to top Go down
knight errant
Prince
knight errant

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Thanks, I will.
Back to top Go down
yonus

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 am

I'm interested to join SPECTRE.

Been playing s1914 for a while now and never rlt though about
joining an alliance so i figured it was time to change that
-my username is yonus
-i usually play about 10 to 15 games at a time.
-i've never been in an alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi, Yonus. Many thanks for your interest. We will get back to you asap.
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Application   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi guys
I am fairly new to this game but I am quite active as I like it and kind of 'suits my gamestyle'. Have a big experience of other strategy browser games, like Travian, Ikariam, Grepolis, Wild Guns, Imperion, Global Wars but was searching for long time for a game that would be based less on online presence and more on wits, diplomacy, tactical ingenuity and strategic thinking. My favourite all time games are Civilization and Total War series, so you get an idea.

My service record on this game is still very poor, won the first game I joined, and now playing 2 beta (fronline pioneer) games ,one of them is a team game where we dominate the map (Yonus is also in same team with me but he probably don't like me as I pushed him to play better, though now e maybe changed his mind as I relieved his poor Greenland territory from evil Americans Razz ) but both of them are now semi controlled by the AI bug. In general though I am active and consider my self a strong player that loves a good fight against strong opposition and likes to communicate and plan his moves with his teammates.

Do you guys use Skype or similar btw ?

In any case I understand that I am considered green in this game. I am willing to pass any 'test' to prove my worth before entering.

Other data: Old fart (40+), working in software development in real life. Addicted to all sort of gaming and sports, now that joints and muscles get too much strain I turned more to 'mental games'. Considering similar strategic games I was member of the alliance that won our first Travian national server and member of the alliance that won international server 6 of Global Wars.
Was also playing Magic the Gathering (card game) for many years quite seriously, won the national championship in 2004 among other tournaments and proceeded to participate to the World Championship in Los Angeles that year. After getting 'burned out' in that game I played WoW a couple of years but that game proved too time consuming. So now strategic browser games suit more my style and itinerary and my continuous search brought me to this game...

Hope to hear from you soon, I will be around.

Back to top Go down
knight errant
Prince
knight errant

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Funny, this guy sounds a lot like me.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Gordon
Prince
Dr.Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:02 am

Hmmm Wise, Like in Wise Dragon?

if so i know him from a game of mine i think.

edit: Well Wise Dragon, it was a fixed alliance game lol
and you had like 3 allies near to you
i have N USA, S canada and S USA against me as Greenland, but yea fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Gordon
Prince
Dr.Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 am

Wise wrote:
Hi guys
(Yonus is also in same team with me but he probably don't like me as I pushed him to play better, though now e maybe changed his mind as I relieved his poor Greenland territory from evil Americans Razz ) but both of them are now semi controlled by the AI bug.

meh Very Happy

Back to top Go down
carracalla
Marquess
carracalla

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 am

it seems we draw a certain likewise crowd...I think only bitter and yonus are youngsters....Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wise

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:05 am

Yes, sorry about the name cut, the username field doesnt let me add the full name, till my registration gets accepted I guess.

WiseDragon here Smile. Btw Yonus, as ingame messaging is screwed, let me know if you need more help to get Iceland back
Back to top Go down
Dr.Gordon
Prince
Dr.Gordon

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:20 am

I KNOW our game is so f*cked up damn. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 am

You're in, Wise. Welcome on board Wink
Back to top Go down
da lama

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 am

Would love to join you guys if you will have me
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:51 am

Hi lama. I couldn't trace you - can you send me a PM on the S14 board so I can see who you are?
Back to top Go down
jagdpantherPL
Earl
jagdpantherPL

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 3:45 pm

it's late night here and I just skim read that and thought - Lord Dima defecting - niiiice Wink my bad though Wink must be real late
Back to top Go down
Murray

PostSubject: I want to join SPECTRE   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:07 am

Those are my stats:

Please message me.

I'm new to the game.

But I'm eager to join this alliance.

I like 2 games a week.
Back to top Go down
Murray

PostSubject: My Link wasn't showing   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:09 am

Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Murray. Thanks for your interest. I'm afraid that we normally recruit from fairly experienced players. Maybe try QMR?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPECTRE (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) :: General (open to all) :: New Applicants-
Jump to: