SPECTRE (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supremacy 1914 alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested?

Go down 
+7
Baron Von Munchausen
Brusilov
Petrie000
jagdpantherPL
GavTheMighty
Dukasho
Vathek
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dawg

Interested? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi there   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:21 am

nice site, my record :37 games, 10 gold, 5 silver,am going to win 2/3 games in the first round of the current turny, and they will not be close, I have an extreme dislike of furry long eared animals, am usually in 3-4 games at a time, have an erratic schedule, was in black hand, never enough action, was in the bunnies, to much drama and disliked spawnofass, and he disliked me, guess who won. PM me if a spot comes open, i generally have a nasty outlook and attitude, be forewarned, but i don't lose, thats enough info to either bring me on or ban me, least i am honest.
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks, Dawg, we'll be in touch. May take quite a while as we are pretty full right now and concentrating on tournament games.
Back to top Go down
Bergfall

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:23 am

Greetings SPECTRE,
based on no reflection an and all subliminal imprint forum provides,
I've gotten a favorable impression of your mellow tone, masking intelligence into spectra of blight....

I've started playing some 62 days ago, and am in end-game extravaganza after weeks of boredom and no activity -
some of the games have been lacking in respondents to communications alltogether - others quickly fall into AI,
so if I'm to start another game, I need compadres....?!

Regards,
Bergfall
Back to top Go down
Bergfall

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:26 am

Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:39 am

Hi Bergfall - Thanks for the application. I will check with the team and PM you.
Back to top Go down
kfinn

PostSubject: membership   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:45 am

greetings SPECTRE im a fairly new player, started about 3 months ago, have only lost 4-5 games and would like very much to join you and have fun. american based player. and very strategic. thanks for your time and please give me a reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:19 am

Hi Kfinn. We are relaxing before next alliance tournament rounds that are kind of strenuous & tiring so this is why our forum-reflexes are down a bit.. I believe an officer will answer you soon but I think you need to get more experience to join Spectre.
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Hi kfinn, sorry to be slow getting back to you. I couldn't find you in the S14 ranking under that name. Do you use a different player name in-game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

Mm, wonder why I couldn't get there?

Anyway - it looks to me as though you need to get some more experience, kfinn. Maybe try the Asquith alliance, which is run by bitter90, one of our members?
Back to top Go down
Khortus

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 am

Good day Spectre,
I am playing plenty of high ranked games and I though it would be great to join an Alliance so I could play with someone I know and can trust. Supremacy is a game, where you can not trust anyone, unless it is set in gold round rules. My playing style is mostly based on the tactics of Niccolò Machiavelli, Immoral tactics for greater good of my state.

If you are interested to have another experienced player in your Alliance, just let me know in the Supremacy 1914 mail, I ll be looking forward to see your decision.

Sincerely, Khortus

P.S. : Tournament buyer (bought 8 cannons with goldmarks from very start) got me that shameful Probation Period Award, good for collection but still shameful.
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:53 am

Hi Khortus,

Sincere apologies for being so slow to respond to your message. Combination of RL in my case plus tournament for others. We will get back to you.

V
Back to top Go down
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:52 am

Hey guys

My name is Buddy1997. Ive been playing about a half year or so (cant keep track). I'm really bored and looking for an alliance to keep me busy and have a lot of fun. I play in about 3-5 games at a time. My rank is Second Lieutenant and on border line Lieutenant. I like the world wide games, especially being on the American side. I do have experience in alliances and for a while on a different game I was very high ranking. Oh yea, I'm very loyal and follow any directions unless I think it isnt neccesary or will put me in extreme danger. You can find me playing as Greenland on game 108508. Please reply soon! afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:07 am

lol, just checked, todays my half year anniversery of joining Supremacy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom L.

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 am

Greetings everyone, this is Tom Lehrer from the Supremacy boards if you could not already guess.

I don't wish to bore you guys more then I already have so I will keep it short.

I am still fairly new to the alliance scene but find myself for all intents and purposes the head of an alliance now. I'm sure its easy to see more then a few problems with a relatively new alliance being lead by a guy just as relatively new to alliance games.

If it meets with approval I would like to lurk around your forums a bit so I can study how a real alliance works and pick up on some of your strategies. Maybe pick at a few of your brains and if its alright have 1 or 2 of my guys study under you as well.

Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:06 am

Hi, Tom, we are mulling this over to see what the most useful way forward for you would be. Hope to get back to you with some positive ideas in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Tom L.

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 am

Thanks for the response. I will check back in later for what I hope will be good news.
Back to top Go down
John Gal

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Your record speaks for itself. You are the best alliance in S1914. That is why I followed the link to this page.

I am helping QMR rebuild right now but only with some serious pushing from myself have we been able to get an internal training match together. This is not the kind of alliance I want to be a part of. Half of the members have difficulty understanding the benifits of railroads and are not the kind of players that I wish to support me in a alliance match

I have not finished a game yet though my projections show that there is no doubt to four of them, with six of them being possible to win, one definately lost, and one archived due to total inactivity by opposition leaders.

You guys are the best (as many S1914 threads claim) and I have made my mind to join you, what it takes to do so is irrelevent since I am a man of ends rather than means.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Vathek
Prince
Vathek

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 am

Thanks, JG. Will run it past the team and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
sammmy

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:34 am

Hello
gonna keep this straight so,

In Game name : sammmy

open like 6 games at a time

and had no past alliances before .
Back to top Go down
kell

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:03 am

hiya lads i took a bit of a brake from 1914 but am now im back and looking to join an alliance

game name kell
i normally play 5or so games at a time
and have never joined an alliance
at the moment im still ranked 352 after a few months out of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested?   Interested? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPECTRE (SPecial Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) :: General (open to all) :: New Applicants-
Jump to: